Tuesday 22 March 2016

Spring Lookbook

Posted By: Doctor Who GEEK - 02:30:00

Share

& Comment

As spring is springing I thought I would show you my Spring style which features a few items from my 'Spring necessities' blog post. How many more times can I say the word Spring? I love doing these type of post's, who doesn't like posing in their garden taking pictures? So these are my three favourite spring time favourites....


My first item is this beautiful stone grey jacket from New Look. At £22.99 this coat is quite light and brilliant for those really fresh Spring mornings. I was looking for a light pink coat but I thought this be beautiful with the pastel colours like green and pinks instead. It can be tied at the front with a knot to give you more warmth or tied at the back for a more opened effect. This really shows off the front design of the jacket. These light jackets are really in season and I've been complimented for how smart I look all the time!

Skirts are an essential statement for spring and it means that its nearly warm enough to get your legs out! I'm loving the suede look especially this beautiful candy pink skirt from New Look at £14.99. Its currently online but will be coming into stores soon. It also comes available in a camel beige colour. I also love this skirt which I posted about previously which is a suede skirt in a teal colour. I am loving the delicate lace t-shirts and skirt look, its subtle yet beautiful. 
 Now if you had read my Spring necessities blog you would know that I was in two minds as to whether to get these shoes. I'm so glad I did because I've been getting really good compliments about them. Yes they are very much out there but how can you not like the Rose Gold??! The only thing is they did pinch my toes together but once I walk them in, I'm saw they will be fine. They go perfectly with my coat and skirt, I love Rose Gold!! I'm in shoe heaven. 
What are your spring essentials?

Love Em
xxxxxx

About Doctor Who GEEK

Organic Theme. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Travels of a Doctor Who GEEK!

Designed by Templatezy